With striking views of the 8th green on the Palmer golf course and an amazing location just 6 miles to Disney, this luxurious Reunion villa has plenty to offer. With 4 bedrooms and over 3,000 sq. ft of living space, this home has the finest standards and luxury. Enjoy upgrades such as custom kitchen cabinetry, marble countertops, stainless steel appliances, and much more.
Start in the kitchen that has stainless steel appliances and custom wood cabinets. Enjoy quick meals or snacks at the breakfast bar that seats four. This home also has a Keurig coffee maker, perfect for that much needed morning coffee. More formal meals can be enjoyed in the lovely dining room area that seats eight that offer views from the patio door and adjoining window.
Looking for entertainment? In the children's bedroom, there is an Xbox One and PS4 with bean bag gaming chairs. In the living room, watch TV or enjoy a DVD on the flat-screen TV. Also downstairs is a laundry room for your convenience. As you walk upstairs you will come across the entertainment lounge that includes a large flat screen TV and balcony access to your private balcony offering views of the wonderful golf course and Florida sunsets in the evening.
Outside, enjoy an informal meal on your large, private outside deck. Here you can enjoy your large private pool with spill over spa. Looking to call Canada? This specific home offers free calls to USA and Canada.
- Master #1 - King - Second floor
- Master #2 - Queen - Second floor
- Master #3 - Queen - First floor
- Master #4 - Full/Full - Second floor
- Sleeper Sofa - Second floor
- 3,000 sq/ft of luxury accommodation
- Elegant Furniture Package
- Upstairs entertainment area
- Relaxing 2nd Floor Rear Balcony
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
- SMART 55-INCH TV
- DVD Player
- Private pool & spill over spa
- Summer Kitchen
- Table and chairs for 6
- 6 Sun Loungers
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & iron
Why Choose This Rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
- Reunion finest homes at affordable rates.
Walt Disney World® 6 miles
Universal Studios® 19 miles
Sea World® 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- Accidental Damage Protection of $115 plus tax will be required for any reported damages or loss to this property and its contents.
- Pool heating is not included in the price of the rental. We have this available fo ran additional fee. It is recommended from October - April.
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
Un-restricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf, and Tennis. Each of these activities requires an additional fee, the Water Park is $18 per Adult and $12 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $120 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $180 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|