Located in the upscale Reunion Resort community of Center Court Ridge. The condo is located in Building K, so to is RVH_054 if you are looking for two condos in the same building.
This third floor, corner unit with stunning Golf views has three beds and three bathrooms, this condo is in a great location. The centrally-located community is made up of a playground, volleyball court and superior tennis facility equipped with 6 lighted hydro-grid courts and a pro shop.
It is also just a short walk away from, the Water Park, Seven Eagles pool and “The Cove” bar and grille. Also, close by are the Reunion Grande hotel and clubhouse with their selection of restaurants, bars, and 11th-floor pool!
This truly is a luxurious condominium. The spacious living room and dining area has been furnished to an extremely high standard and includes a pullout Queen sofa bed. There is a 42-inch cable TV complete with DVD player and Cinema sound system and Sony PlayStation3. Being a corner unit there is the benefit of the extra light from the additional windows. There is also a fully functional kitchen which is very well equipped with the latest appliances and granite counter tops. The separate dining area has a beautiful dining table with seating for 6. Guests staying in this condo will enjoy luxury and comfort as no expense has been spared.
Large sliding patio doors lead out to your own terrace balcony with a table and seating for 4 where you can enjoy breakfast and evening drinks.
The master en-suite bedroom has a luxury king bed with pillow top mattress, a 32" TV complete with a DVD player and cable. large walk in closet, an electronic safe, and a large en-suite bathroom with dual sinks, bathtub and a large walk-in separate shower.
The second bedroom has a queen bed with pillow top mattress, a 27" TV complete with a DVD player and cable. There is a large closet and an en-suite bathroom. The third bedroom has 2 luxury full beds, a 27" TV complete with a DVD player and cable. There is a large closet and an adjoining family bathroom.
Complimentary high-speed wireless internet access is also available throughout the condo.
Brief description of this condo in Reunion:
Items/Services Provided Free of Charge
- FREE local and long distance calls
- FREE high-speed Wi-Fi internet on secure network
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Cable TV in each bedroom
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Located on 3rd floor with elevator access
- Bedroom #1 - King
- Bedroom #2 - Queen
- Bedroom #3 - Full / Full
- Living Area Pull-out Queen Sofa Bed
- 42" Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Sony PlayStation3
- Terrace balcony
- Luxury patio table and 4 chairs
- FREE use of pack’n’play and high chair and stroller
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & Iron
This condo is just half a mile away from the main pool in the resort located at Seven Eagles. The Seven Eagles pool is the most popular within the resort and boasts two relaxing Jacuzzis with plenty of poolside seating. Enjoy poolside refreshments and dining at the Cove Bar and Grill, with a menu of sandwiches, salads, snacks, and smoothies, as well as a full bar.
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation home!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
- Reunion finest homes at affordable rates.
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- Accidental Damage Protection of $59 plus tax will be required against any reported damages or loss to this property and its contents.
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
Un-restricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf, and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $18 per Adult and $12 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $120 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $180 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|