3 full baths
1590 sq. ft.
Property Reference #RVH_064
This corner unit condo is on the fourth floor with wonderful golf views and has three bedrooms each with en-suite bathrooms.
The roomy main living area has sleek new furniture updates where there is a 60” LED cable TV complete with Blu-Ray DVD player, cinema sound system and Sony PlayStation3. The kitchen is fully functional and very well equipped with the latest stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. The separate dining area has a beautiful dining table with seating for 6.
You can enjoy your own terrace balcony by walking out the large sliding doors from the main area. There is a table and seating for 4 and two sun loungers where you can enjoy drinks anytime.
All bedrooms have their own en-suite bathroom and mounted LED TVs with DVD players and cable.
The master bedroom has a King bed with pillow top mattress for a luxurious rest. This room has a large walk-in closet, an electronic safe for your valuables, and an en-suite bathroom with dual sinks, bathtub and separate walk-in shower.
The second bedroom has a Queen-sized bed with pillow top mattress. The second and third bedrooms have large closets and upgraded plantation shutters. The third bedroom has 2 luxury full-sized beds.
Complimentary high-speed wireless internet access is available throughout the condo to help you stay connected.
You’ll be within walking distance of the popular Seven Eagles pool and the Reunion Grande clubhouse with their selection of restaurants and bars. Since this condo is in one of the most popular locations, Centre Court Ridge, you’ll be close to this centrally-located community consisting of a playground, volleyball court, tennis facility, and a pro shop.
Brief description of this condos facilities
Items/Services Provided Free of Charge
- FREE local and long distance calls
- FREE high-speed Wi-Fi internet on secure network
- FREE use of pack’n’play and high chair and stroller
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Large LED Cable TV in each bedroom
- Upgraded plantation shutter blinds
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Located on 4th floor with elevator access
- Bedroom #1 - King
- Bedroom #2 - Queen
- Bedroom #3 - Full / Full
- 60" LED TV with Cinema sound system
- BluRay DVD Player
- Sony PlayStation3
- Terrace balcony
- Luxury patio table and 4 chairs
- Two sun loungers
- FREE use of pack’n’play and high chair and stroller
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & Iron
This condo is just half a mile away from the main pool in the resort located at Seven Eagles. The Seven Eagles pool is the most popular within the resort and boasts two relaxing Jacuzzis with plenty of poolside seating. Enjoy poolside refreshments and dining at the Cove Bar and Grill, with a menu of sandwiches, salads, snacks, and smoothies, as well as a full bar.
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
- Reunion finest rentals at affordable rates.
TO RESERVE, PLEASE ASK FOR PROPERTY CODE: RVH_064
Walt Disney World® 6 miles
Universal Studios® 19 miles
Sea World® 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Accidental Damage Waiver of $59 plus tax will be required against any reported damages or loss to this property and its contents.
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
Un-restricted access to the following pools:
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as;6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants and bars.Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $15 per Adult and $10 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $100 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $160 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Sep - 2018|
|Oct - 2018|
|Nov - 2018|
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|