Property Reference #RVH_081
This beautiful home has everything you need to create your dream stay in Reunion Resort - 6 Miles to Disney!
This beautiful home includes a large pool and spa, luxurious decor that creates a homely ambience, over 5,000 sq.ft of spacious living areas and large inviting bedrooms, a cinema and games room and stunning golf & sunset views! Featuring two en-suite Master bedrooms with balcony access.
This exclusive and elegantly designed home is located within the sought after Legends Corner, on the West-side of the magnificent Reunion Resort. Just 6 miles from the gates of Disney!
You will instantly feel at home in this truly luxurious villa, furnished with the finest decor and elegance. Every one of the beautiful five bedrooms in this home has an en-suite and walk-in wardrobe.
The stunning formal living area greets you from the entrance. Separated from the formal dining area by a double sided fireplace this luxurious room sets the standard for the rest of the home. Two large sofas sit opposite each other in this lovely, peaceful room which is the ideal spot for relaxing with a book or winding down with a cocktail after a good days shopping or golf.
With seating for ten, the formal dining area is perfect for celebrating with family and friends. Next is the main living area with its double height ceiling full of natural light from the wall of large windows and French doors.
The fully equipped open planned kitchen has granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. There are two bar stools at the breakfast bar as well as seating for 6 at the adjoining breakfast nook.
The first stylish bedroom with King size bed is located on the ground floor with its own en-suite bathroom featuring a combination tub/shower and sink.
As you go upstairs you will pass another great feature of this home, the tall stairwell window allowing light onto the large crystal chandelier.
The two spacious master bedrooms suites upstairs with en-suites both have direct access to the balcony where you can enjoy the stunning Florida sunsets. Two further inviting bedrooms have their own en-suite bathrooms offering comfort for everyone staying in the home.
Breathing views and landscapes right from your backyard
The rear of the home has great views of the Jack Nicklaus Tradition golf course and it's lush green fairway. Here the large patio decorated with stone ornaments and seating is the perfect space for outdoor entertaining, with a sheltered dining area. There are a large pool and spa with plenty of space and loungers to dry off in the Florida sun after a dip in the pool to cool down.
One of the many great features of this home is the elegantly decorated combined Cinema and Games room. Here you can sit back and relax on the reclining leather seating whilst taking in a movie or playing on the PlayStation 3 on the huge 100" projector screen. You can also enjoy a friendly game of poker or pool!
For your convenience, there is a separate laundry room with a washer, dryer, sink area, iron, and ironing board.
This exceptional, luxurious home will meet all of your needs and more creating lasting memories. The perfect light, peaceful and elegant setting to relax your body and mind.
All of this is located in the exclusive Reunion Resort. A truly beautiful place with world class amenities such as infinity pools, full-service spa, scenic walking trails, fitness center, on-site fine dining, kids activities and much more.
Free secure high-speed Wi-Fi and telephone calls (local and long distance USA), free use of all baby equipment.
- Master #1 - King (Downstairs)
- Master #2 - King (Upstairs)
- Master #3 - Queen / Queen (Upstairs)
- Master #4 - King (Upstairs)
- Bedroom #5 - Queen (Upstairs)
- Over 5,000 sq/ft of luxury accommodation
- Overlooks the Jack Nicklaus Tradition golf course
- Stunning sunset views
- Cinema / Games room
- Private pool
- En-suite and walk-in wardrobes in every bedroom
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Casual dining area with seating for 6 plus 2 bar stools
- Cable flat-screen TV's in each bedroom
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Security safe
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
Main Living Area
- Large 60" LED TV with Blu-Ray player
- Leather seating
- Double height ceiling
- Tropical style double palm leaf ceiling fan
Formal Living Area
- Dual sided gas Fireplace
- Two large sofas
- Oversized pool deck with sheltered dining area
- Large private pool and spill over spa (doesn't have a blower)
- Luxury patio furniture and al fresco dining
- Stone seating and sculptures
- Built-in pool alarm
- Pool table
- Poker table
- 100" Projector
- PlayStation 3
- Home theater system
- Blu-Ray Player
- Reclining Leather seating
- Pack n play crib
- High chair
- Child safety pool alarm
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
- Finest rentals at affordable rates.
Walt Disney World® 6 miles
Universal Studios® 19 miles
Sea World® 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Pool heat is available and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
- Accidental Damage Waiver of $115 plus tax will be required against any reported damages or loss to this property and its contents
- This property does not include a BBQ, however, we do have them available for rental.
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $18 per Adult and $12 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $120 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $180 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Oct - 2018|
|Nov - 2018|
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|