Property Reference RVH_083
This spacious home is located in the Fairway Ridge North neighborhood, of the desirable west-side of Reunion Resort. This neighborhood is surround by the beautiful landscape of the Jack Nicklaus Tradition golf course. Reunion Resort is only 6 miles to the gates of Disney!
The fully equipped luxury kitchen comes with stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and warm wood cabinets. The open planned living area has a dining area with seating for six, a desk and a flat screen TV surrounded by comfortable seating. Then two large doors lead out to the spacious pool deck.
The large pool with Child’s Safety Fence and spa back onto conservation, the ideal setting to relax and soak up the Florida sun. For those that like al-fresco dining there is a built in outdoor gas BBQ grill and a table with seating for 6.
Upstairs the large "den" has a sofa and TV if the kids and adults want their own space. The garage has been transformed into a games room that has a pool table to enjoy.
Everyone of the spacious bedrooms come with a flat screen TV and an en-suite bathroom, including a downstairs Master with King size bedroom. For your convenience there is a separate laundry room with washer and dryer, iron and ironing board.
All of this is located in the exclusive Reunion Resort. A truly beautiful place with world class amenities such as infinity pools, full service spa, scenic walking trails, fitness center, on-site fine dining, kids activities and much more.
- Master 1 - King (Upstairs)
- Master 2 - King (Upstairs)
- Master 3 - King (Downstairs)
- Bedroom 4 - Queen (Upstairs)
- Bedroom 5 - Queen (Upstairs)
- Resort Membership
- 3,200 sq/ft of luxury accommodation
- Fully equipped kitchen and formal dining area
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary high speed wireless internet
- Private pool and spill over spa
- Pool Safety Fence
- Gas BBQ grill
- Two sun loungers
- Table with seating for 6
- Wall mounted TV
Garage Game Room
- Pool table
- Pack ’n play crib
- High chair
- Full size washer and dryer
- Ironing board
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
Walt Disney World® <10 miles
Universal Studios® <20 miles
Sea World® <17 miles
Shopping Outlet <14 miles
Orlando Airport <30 miles
Supermarket <2.5 miles
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- Final payment is due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Accidental Damage Protection of $89 plus tax will be required against any reported damages or loss to this property and its contents.
- There is a one time end of stay cleaning fee on stays 7 nights or less
- Pool heat available and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar.
- Daily maid service is NOT included but please ask for quote.
- This property is self catering, it is the guests responsibility to replenish items such as toiletries.
- The complementary BBQ grill is provided free of charge. Reunion Vacation Homes and/or the Owner do not accept liability for equipment failure. It is the guest’s responsibility to clean and maintain the barbecue and replenish Propane as required.
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion’s amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children’s activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants and bars.
Un-restricted access to the following pools:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $18 per Adult and $12 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $120 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $180 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|