5.5 full baths
5232 sq. ft.
This estate is truly a sparkling gem of Reunion Resort. Experience a unique vacation staying in this lovely home located within Reunion`s prestigious Legends Corner overlooking the Jack Nicklaus Tradition golf course. With 5,232 sq. ft. of living space, you`ll have room to relax and appreciate all of the comforts this designer home has to offer.
Before even entering the door, you will be surrounded by impeccable landscaping and impressive architectural design. Luxurious upgrades can be found throughout the estate, as no expenses were spared in making this home a traveler’s delight! The open floor plan will be perfect for you and your family, offering plenty of space to relax and enjoy company. Gaze up from the first floor at the open 2nd floor design, extending to the gorgeous crystal chandelier. The elegant formal dining area will be perfect for a family or a romantic dinner prepared in the convenience of your own home away from home.
Enjoy a quiet night after the parks wind down to watch a movie together in the living room. If your family is still looking for fun after a day at the area attractions, then look no further than your very own game room located upstairs! This room will surely end up being the place to be during your vacation, complete with a pool table and a TV ideal for watching the game. In addition, you also have the convenience of a wet bar and bar seating lining the wall. You will not even need to visit a sports bar, as you have everything you need right within your home. There is also a garage movie and games room for everyone to enjoy. It features a wall projection screen, sofa seating, bean bags, air hockey and foosball table.
No Florida vacation would be complete without fun in the sun. You could easily spend a whole day lounging in this truly spectacular tropical oasis. With cascading waterfalls and a spillover spa, the kids will be in pure bliss splashing around while you can lounge and relax. There is also a shaded area where you will find a full outdoor kitchen and table with seating for 4, perfect for a poolside barbecue with family and friends!
As the day comes to an end, the 5 bedrooms are perfect examples of comfort and luxury combined. The first Master bedroom boasts an over-sized jet tub and a walk-in shower with multiple shower heads, along with access to the 2nd floor balcony overlooking million dollar views of the golf course. The large balcony also has a large day bed, making this a perfect place to enjoy a cup of coffee outside to start your morning. Even all of the bathrooms have unique upgrades, such as glass showers, granite counter-tops, and stone tile walls, helping to make every aspect and feature of this home absolutely luxurious!
This estate is truly a masterpiece, and it’s waiting for your next vacation to Florida Spend your time surrounded in a picture perfect environment of elegance, comfort, and relaxation. Your family will certainly thank you for it. After all, you deserve it!
- Master Suite #1 - King (Second Floor)
- Master Suite #2 - King (Ground Floor)
- Bedroom #3 - King (Second Floor)
- Bedroom #4 - Full/Full (Second Floor)
- Bedroom #5 - Full/Full (Ground Floor)
- 5,232 sq. ft of luxury accommodation
- Second-floor games room with wet bar and pool table
- Overlooking the Jack Nicklaus Tradition golf course
- Outside pool bathroom
- Full-size crib within home
- Elegant furniture package
- Luxury master en-suite shower with 8 jets & overhead shower
- Formal dining room with seating for 8 persons
- Two 2nd Floor Rear Balconies
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- All towels and linens are provided
- 55-Inch SMART TV
- DVD Player
- Private pool & spill over spa
- Summer kitchen with BBQ
- Child safety fence
- Air Hockey table
- Foosball table
- Wall Projection Screen
- Bean Bags
- Sofa Seating
2nd Floor Games Room:
- Slate pool table
- Wet bar & fridge
- 60-inch TV
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation home!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
- Reunion finest homes at affordable rates.
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- Accidental Damage Waiver of $115 plus tax will be required against any reported damages or loss to this property and its contents.
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
Un-restricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf, and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $18 per Adult and $12 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $120 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $180 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Aug - 2018|
|Sep - 2018|
|Oct - 2018|
|Nov - 2018|
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|