6.5 full baths
4767 sq. ft.
Property Reference #RVH_039
Renovated November 2017, this dazzling vacation home "Indulge in Luxury" is situated on the 4th hole of the Tom Watson golf course. The villa can accommodate up to up 18 guests with five master suites and a magical kid's bedroom, all with en-suite bathroom. Enjoy the unique movie & games room, spectacular private pool, spillover spa, outdoor kitchen and more with all members of your party on your next vacation.
As soon as you step through the iron gates to your own private courtyard equipped with a soothing water fountain, you will instantly feel like your vacation has begun. Inside the home you will be amazed at the amount of detail that went into the design of this home: hand-painted faux wood finishes and plaster designs, hand detailed archways, custom tile and woodwork, granite counter tops, superior fixtures, appliances, and custom built-ins.
On the first floor off from the grand open living area, you will find the first master suite, formal sitting room, an elegant dining room, luxury chef's kitchen, wine bar area, and eating nook. The second floor boasts another master suite with a balcony overlooking the pool, spa and golf course.
There is also another master suite and queen bedroom located on the second floor. Step into the magical alley, inspired by the Wizarding World, where the little ones will have an amazing custom-built bedroom with three twin over twin bunk beds. As an added bonus, this home also boasts a 6th bedroom that is located in a detached guest studio, perfect for parties who have guests that will appreciate the extra privacy.
Take full advantage of the Florida sunshine by your private pool and spa overlooking the golf course. There is even a summer kitchen that will be perfect to prepare a family dinner poolside.
Looking for entertainment? Then step into the unique movie and games room with a 70-Inch SMART TV, sports bar, 120-inch projection screen, classic arcade system, an air hockey and pool table. This room has plenty for guests of all ages to enjoy.
This home is a true gem, and we are confident that you will be just as impressed as we are by upgrades throughout. Spend your vacation surrounded by luxury, and book today!
- Master Suite #1 - King (Ground Floor)
- Master Suite #2 - King (Second Floor)
- Master Suite #3 - King (Second Floor)
- Bedroom #4 - Queen (Second Floor)
- Bedroom #5 - Twin/Twin Bunk Beds x3 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom #6 - King - (Guest Suite)
- 5,200 sq. ft of luxury accommodation
- Private courtyard with fireplace & water fountain
- Overlooks 4th hole of the Tom Watson course
- Elegant furniture package
- Formal dining room with seating for 8 persons
- Custom-built Kid's Bedroom
- Upstairs study area
- Downstairs study room
- Relaxing 2nd Floor Rear Balcony
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- All towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
- SMART TV
- DVD Player
- Private pool & spill over spa
- Summer kitchen with BBQ Grill
- Child safety fence
- Pool table
- 120-projection screen
- Sports bar
- 70-inch SMART TV
- Air hockey table
- Classic Arcade Machine
- Dedicated entrance from private courtyard
- Microwave & Fridge
- 1 King Bed
- 1 Bathroom
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & iron
Why book this rental?
- Professional on-site management company to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
- Reunion finest rentals at affordable rates.
TO RESERVE, PLEASE ASK FOR PROPERTY CODE: RVH_039
Walt Disney World® 6 miles
Universal Studios® 19 miles
Sea World® 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Final payment is due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Accidental Damage Waiver of $115 plus tax will be required against any reported damages or loss to this property and its contents.
- Pool heat available for a fee. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
- Daily maid service is NOT included but please ask for quote
- The complementary BBQ grill is provided free of charge. The management company and/or the Owner do not accept liability for equipment failure. It is the guest’s responsibility to clean and maintain the barbecue and replenish Propane as required.
- This home does NOT come with use of an external fireplace, the fireplace is disabled for safety reasons.
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $18 per Adult and $12 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $120 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $180 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Apr - 2018|
|May - 2018|
|Jun - 2018|
|Jul - 2018|
|Aug - 2018|
|Sep - 2018|
|Oct - 2018|
|Nov - 2018|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.