This condo is on the second floor and located in the community of Center Court Ridge in Reunion Resort. It has a playground nearby, and is only a short walk from the Seven Eagles pool and “The Cove” bar and grille. It is also close to the Reunion Grande hotel and clubhouse, which allows access to their selection of restaurants and bars.
The dining room and living room are both furnished well and spacious. The living room has a large screened cable TV complete with a DVD player. The dining room is complete with seating for 6 with a beautiful dining table. The kitchen is fully equipped with the latest appliances you would need for your stay.
All bedrooms in this condo have brand new mattresses as of June 2017.
The first bedroom is a master bedroom that is furnished with a king sized bed with a pillow top mattress. It comes complete with a cable TV, an electronic safe, a spacious walk-in closet, and an en-suite bathroom. The en-suite bathroom is large and includes dual sinks and separate bathtub and walk-in shower.
The second bedroom is furnished with a queen sized bed. It has a TV with cable, a roomy closet, and its own en-suite bathroom. The third bedroom has both a queen sized bed and a full sized bed, a large closet, and a TV with cable. It has an adjoining family bathroom.
Through sliding glass doors there is a private balcony that comes with a table and seating for 4 along with 2 sun loungers.
The condo has free high-speed internet and free local and long distance calls. It also is smoke-free and pet-free.
Brief description of this condo in Reunion:
Items/Services Provided Free of Charge
- FREE local and long distance calls
- FREE high-speed Wi-Fi internet on secure network
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Cable TV in each bedroom
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Located on 2nd floor with elevator access
- Bedroom #1 - King
- Bedroom #2 - Queen
- Bedroom #3 - Full / Queen
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Terrace balcony
- Luxury sun loungers
- Luxury patio table and 4 chairs
- FREE use of pack’n’play and high chair and stroller
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & Iron
This condo is just half a mile away from the main pool in the resort located at Seven Eagles. The Seven Eagles pool is the most popular within the resort and boasts two relaxing Jacuzzis with plenty of poolside seating. Enjoy poolside refreshments and dining at the Cove Bar and Grill, with a menu of sandwiches, salads, snacks, and smoothies, as well as a full bar.
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
- Reunion finest rentals at affordable rates.
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- Accidental Damage Protection of $89 plus tax will be required against any reported damages or loss to this property and its contents.
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|