Property Reference RVH_078
After visiting all that Orlando has to offer, retreat to your luxurious 3-bedroom, 2 bath condo located on the 2nd floor in the Heritage Crossing neighborhood of the exclusive Reunion Resort. LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. A short drive from Disney’s main gate, you have the best location in Reunion as you are within walking distance to Publix grocery, CVS pharmacy, McDonalds and Dunkin Donuts. You are also just steps away from one of the Heritage Crossing Pools, which includes a hot tub and public restrooms. Enjoy amazing views of the Arnold Palmer golf course and then capture the beautiful sunsets, from either of your two westward facing balconies. The second is a private balcony off the Master Bedroom.
This open floor plan, of the kitchen and great room, allows guests to have plenty of gathering space. Granite counters and solid wood cabinets finish the kitchen along with the recent updates including fresh paint, new appliances and a wood floor. The condo features 2 King bedrooms, one being the master en suite. Kids of all ages can stay in the third bedroom featuring Mickey Mouse décor, 2 full beds and even a few hidden Mickeys. The second bathroom has an additional door that separates the showering area from the sink. You will find flat screened TV’s and DVD players in all bedrooms and a Smart flat screen in the living room.
The gated Reunion Resort offers world-class amenities such as multiple pools, kids’ activities, on-site dining and even a full-service spa. Truly a chance to remember the Magic...
Brief description of this condo in Reunion
Items/Services Provided Free of Charge
- FREE local calls and long distance calls within the US
- FREE high-speed Wi-Fi internet on secure network
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Cable LCD TV in each bedroom
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Large en-suite bathroom for Master bedroom
- Towels and linens are provided
- Pack n play and high chair provided at no cost
- Bedroom 1 - King
- Bedroom 2 - King
- Bedroom 3 - Full / Full
- Cable TV
- DVD Player
- Pull-out Sleeper Sofa
- Private balcony with panoramic views
- Luxury patio table and chairs
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & Iron
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
Walt Disney World® <10 miles
Universal Studios® <20 miles
Sea World® <17 miles
Shopping Outlet <14 miles
Orlando Airport <30 miles
Supermarket <2.5 miles
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- An Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- Cleaning service is NOT included but please ask for a quote
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Unrestricted access to the following pools
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
|Jun - 2020|
|Jul - 2020|