Property Reference RVH_122
This wonderful top floor corner unit 3 bedroom vacation condo is located in the upscale Reunion Resort community of The Villas North and overlooking the fairway and green of hole 16 of the Independence golf course designed by Tom Watson.
The spacious living room and dining area have been furnished to a high standard. There is a leather sectional sofa with pull out Queen size bed, 55" LED Smart 3D TV complete with two pairs of 3D glasses and a Blu-Ray player. There is also a fully functional kitchen which is very well equipped with the latest stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. The separate dining area has a beautiful dining table with seating for 8 (two chairs are stored in one of the bedrooms).
Large sliding patio doors lead out to your own over-sized terrace balcony with a table and seating for 6 along with two sun loungers where you can enjoy breakfast and evening drinks.
The Master en-suite bedroom has a luxury King bed, a LED HD TV, and cable. There is a large walk-in closet with an electronic safe, and a large en-suite bathroom with dual sinks, bathtub, and a large walk-in separate shower.
The second bedroom has a Queen bed, a wall mounted 32" flat-screen TV with cable. There is a large closet and an en-suite bathroom. The third bedroom has 2 luxury Full beds and a flat-screen TV. There is a large closet and an en-suite bathroom.
All of this is located in the exclusive Reunion Resort. A truly beautiful place with world class amenities such as infinity pools, a full-service spa, scenic walking trails, fitness center, on-site fine dining and kids activities.
Brief description of this condos facilities:
Items/Services Provided Free of Charge
- FREE local calls and US nationwide long distance calls
- FREE high-speed Wi-Fi internet on secure network
- Overlooking Independence golf course designed by Tom Watson
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Samsung Smart 3D LED TV equipped with 3D Glasses
- 3D Blu-Ray player with built-in Wi-Fi
- Cable TV in each bedroom
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Keurig Coffee Maker & Standard Coffee Maker
- Towels and linens are provided
- Located on the 4th floor with elevator access
- Bedroom 1 - King
- Bedroom 2 - Queen
- Bedroom 3 - Full / Full
- Living Area - Sofa with pull out Queen size bed
- 55" LED Smart TV
- Two 3D Eyeglasses and a 3D Blu-Ray Movie
- Blu-Ray Player
- Over-sized Terrace balcony
- Luxury patio table and 6 chairs
- Two sun loungers
- FREE use of pack’n’play and high chair and stroller
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & Iron
This condo is just 1.5 miles away from the main pool in the resort located at Seven Eagles. The Seven Eagles pool is the most popular within the resort and boasts two relaxing Jacuzzis with plenty of poolside seating. Enjoy poolside refreshments and dining at the Cove Bar and Grill, with a menu of sandwiches, salads, snacks, and smoothies, as well as a full bar
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation home!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
Walt Disney World® <10 miles
Universal Studios® <20 miles
Sea World® <17 miles
Shopping Outlet <14 miles
Orlando Airport <30 miles
Supermarket <2.5 miles
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- An Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- Cleaning service is NOT included but please ask for a quote
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Un-restricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf and Tennis. Each of these activities requires an additional fee, the Water Park is $15 per Adult and $10 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $100 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $160 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|