Property Reference RVH_126
You'll be pleased with this second floor condo close to the center of Reunion Resort. This condo has 1,750 sq.ft. of spacious and ultra modern decor.
The common areas are brimming with light from the many windows and large sliding doors that take you out to the private terrace with a table and seating for 4. From here you can enjoy the views of the Tom Watson golf course. The furniture in the living area is plush and cozy for you to laze about during your down time from the theme parks. While you're relaxing on the couch go ahead and make sure you don't miss out on your favorite show on the 55” Smart LED TV with DVD player or challenge your family to a game on the PlayStation 3. Stay connected during your stay with the complimentary high-speed Wifi available throughout the condo.
If you don't feel like ordering out every night, there's a fully functional kitchen for your culinary needs. The kitchen is equipped with the latest stainless steel appliances and has beautiful granite counter tops. Have your homemade or delivered meals in the separate dining area with table and seating for 6.
All the bedrooms in this condo are en-suite with their own bathrooms and they all have a TV for your convenience. The master bedroom has a king-sized bed, walk-in closet, an electronic safe, and the en-suite bathroom has dual sinks, bathtub and separate walk-in shower. The second bedroom is furnished in serene decor with queen-sized bed. The third bedroom has 2 full-sized beds.
Brief description of this condo
Items/Services Provided Free of Charge
- FREE local and US nationwide long distance calls
- FREE high-speed Wi-Fi internet on secure network
- Overlooking the Independence golf course designed by Tom Watson
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Oversized balcony
- Samsung Smart LED TV equipped with 3D WiFi Blu-Ray player
- PS3 Gaming Console
- Cable TV in each bedroom
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Located on the second floor with elevator access
- Bedroom 1 - King
- Bedroom 2 - Queen
- Bedroom 3 - Full / Full
- 55" LED Smart TV
- DVD Player
- Large private terrace
- Patio table and 4 chairs
- FREE use of pack n play crib, stroller and high chair
- Washer and dryer
- Ironing board & Iron
This condo is just 0.7 of a mile away from the main pool in the resort located at Seven Eagles. The Seven Eagles pool is the most popular within the resort and boasts two relaxing Jacuzzis with plenty of poolside seating. Enjoy poolside refreshments and dining at the Cove Bar and Grill, with a menu of sandwiches, salads, snacks, and smoothies, as well as a full bar
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service.
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
Walt Disney World® <10 miles
Universal Studios® <20 miles
Sea World® <17 miles
Shopping Outlet <14 miles
Orlando Airport <30 miles
Supermarket <2.5 miles
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- An Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- Cleaning service is NOT included but please ask for a quote
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Un-restricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $15 per Adult and $10 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $100 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $160 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|