This spectacular 2 bed, 2 bath condo is located in the Reunion Grande. This second-floor unit overlooks the Golf Driving range and faces the Disney night time fireworks in the distance.
This unit is the larger 1,950-floor plan which includes two terrace balconies.
This two-bedroom condominium sleeps six, featuring a King bed in the Master bedroom and two Full beds in the second bedroom, along with two terrace balconies, en-suite bathrooms, elegant living/dining room and fully equipped kitchen. You'll also find 55" LED TVs in the bedrooms and 60" LED TV in the living room with Blu-Ray players and high-speed internet access.
This 11-story building offers breathtaking views. The Reunion Grande towers majestically above the property offering fine restaurants and Sushi bar. Located next to the Golf Clubhouse, Spa, the Seven Eagles Pool Pavilion, and the Tennis Center, Reunion Grande puts you at the very heart of the resort.
You can relax in the lobby and enjoy the fountain and grand piano. There are two restaurants within the building. Firstly, there is Forte which serves traditional Italian cuisine, along with an impressive wine cellar. Secondly, there is Eleven on the top floor offering a contemporary American menu along with a delectable array of cocktails while allowing magnificent views of the property. Here visitors can enjoy watching a beautiful Florida sunset or maybe even take in the nightly fireworks display from Disney in the distance.
Brief description of this condo in the Reunion Grande:
Items/Services Provided Free of Charge
- FREE local calls
- FREE high-speed Wi-Fi internet on secure network
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Large LED TV's with Cable in each bedroom
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Large walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom
- Towels and linens are provided
- Located on 2nd floor with elevator access
- Bedroom #1 - King
- Bedroom #2 - Full / Full
- Living Room - Pull out sofa bed
- 60" LED 3D TV with Cable
- Blu-Ray Player
- Wrap around with panoramic views
- Patio table and chairs
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & Iron
This condo is just 0.2 of a mile away from the main pool in the resort located at Seven Eagles. The Seven Eagles pool is the most popular within the resort and boasts two relaxing Jacuzzis with plenty of poolside seating. Enjoy poolside refreshments and dining at the Cove Bar and Grill, with a menu of sandwiches, salads, snacks, and smoothies, as well as a full bar
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
- Reunion finest rentals at affordable rates.
BEST RESORT IN THE CENTRAL FLORIDA / DISNEY AREA:
- 2,300 acres of golf course landscape
- Bicycle rentals
- Kids Club
- Secure gated community
- 6 miles to gates of Disney
- Fitness room
- 10 Community pools
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- Waterpark with lazy river
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- If available, an early check-in/check-out may be arranged for a fee
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- Accidental Damage Protection of $59 plus tax will be required against any reported damages or loss to this property and its contents.
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
Un-restricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf, and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $18 per Adult and $12 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $120 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $180 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|