Property Reference # RVH_095
Phenomenal sunsets are your next door neighbors when you vacation at this amazing house overlooking the 6th and 7th signature hole of the Palmer golf course. Located just 6 miles from Disney property, this luxurious Reunion Villa has plenty to offer!
With 4 bedrooms, 3,057 Sq. Ft. of living space, and 1,817 Sq. Ft. covered exterior living space this home offers comfort and top-of-the-line luxury fittings. Marble countertops, stainless steel appliances, Sonos surround sound throughout the entire home, and so much more await you.
The center of this home features your own private heated pool, fed by a gentle waterfall from the hot tub. Climb the spiral stairs, or take the bridge to a wonderful elevated observation deck which enjoys a phenomenal viewing perch. With seating for 12, Sonos surround system outside the home, and a full summer kitchen, you'll host amazing cookouts high up in the Florida breeze.
The house itself is generously spread over three floors. All of the bedrooms are sumptuously decorated with overhead fans for your individual comfort. A spacious games room features a handsome pool table, full-length shuffleboard, and your own bar. Balconies abound with exceptional views that rival any in Reunion.
Relax in the open plan living room with vaulted ceilings and breathtaking views. Step outside from your 3rd floor master suite onto your private balconies to the left so that you can view the 6th hole of the Palmer course, and to the right you can step onto the balcony that boasts the highest elevated view of the signature 7th hole. This view is referred to us as the "post card" view of Reunion, and there is no better place to take this all in than at this home.
This home is a true gem, and we are confident that you will be just as impressed as we are by upgrades throughout. Spend your vacation surrounded by luxury, and book today!
- Master #1 - King (3rd Floor)
- Master #2 - King (1st Floor)
- Master #3 - Queen / Queen (1st Floor)
- Bedroom #4 - Twin / Twin (1st Floor)
- 3,057 sq/ft of luxury accommodation
- 1,817 sq. ft covered exterior living space
- Master King suite has two private balconies
- Elevated home with highest, west facing views in Reunion
- Elegant Furniture Package
- Sonos Surround System inside and outside of Home
- Sony PS3
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- All towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary high speed wireless internet
- Flatscreen TV with Cable
- Access to Balconies
- Open floor plan
- Pool table
- Flat screen TV
- Private pool and spillover spa
- Luxury patio furniture
- Full summer Kitchen
- Seating for 12
- Surround Sound
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & iron
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation home!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
- Reunion finest homes at affordable rates.
Walt Disney World® 6 miles
Universal Studios® 19 miles
Sea World® 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Accidental Damage Protection of $89 plus tax will be required against any reported damages or loss to this property and its contents.
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Pool heat available and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf, and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $18 per Adult and $12 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $120 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $180 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|