3 full baths
1630 sq. ft.
Located in the upscale Reunion Resort community, this wonderful top floor (4th) 3 bedroom 3 bathroom condo is in The Villas North at Sandy Ridge Drive and overlooking the Independence golf course by Tom Watson.
This condo is located in building J, if you have friends or family looking to stay close by RVH_069 is located in the same building, RVH_061 is in the building next door (K), and RVH_149 and RVH_155 are in the building next door (I).
This truly is a luxurious three-bedroom condominium. The spacious living room and dining area have been furnished to an extremely high standard. There is a 60-inch LED HD cable TV complete with Blu-Ray player and Xbox games console. There is a pullout Queen sofa bed in the living area. The fully functional kitchen is very well equipped with the latest appliances and granite counter tops. The separate dining area has a dining table with seating for 6. Guests staying in this condo will enjoy luxury and comfort.
Large sliding patio doors lead out to your own large terrace balcony with two loungers and a table and seating for 4 where you can enjoy breakfast and evening drinks.
The Master en-suite bedroom has a luxury King bed, a 42" wall mounted LED HD TV complete with cable. There is a large walk-in closet, an electronic safe, and a large en-suite bathroom with dual sinks, bathtub and a large walk-in separate shower.
The second bedroom has a Queen bed with a 32" LED HD TV complete with cable. There is a large closet and an en-suite bathroom.
The third bedroom has 2 luxury full beds, also a 32" LED HD TV complete with cable. There is a large closet and an en-suite bathroom.
Complimentary high-speed wireless internet access is also available throughout the condo.
All of this is located in the exclusive Reunion Resort. A truly beautiful place with world class amenities such as infinity pools, full-service spa, scenic walking trails, fitness center, on-site fine dining, kids activities and much more.
Brief description of this condos facilities:
Items/Services Provided Free of Charge
- FREE local calls
- FREE high-speed Wi-Fi internet on secure network
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Cable LED TV in each bedroom
- Xbox games console
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Fourth floor with elevator access
- Bedroom #1 - King
- Bedroom #2 - Queen
- Bedroom #3 - Full / Full
- Living Room - Queen pull out sofa bed
- 60" LED Cable TV
- Blu-Ray Player
- Xbox games console
- Large Terrace balcony
- Patio table and 4 chairs
- Two loungers
- FREE use of pack’n’play and high chair, and stroller
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & Iron
This condo is just 1.5 miles away from the main pool in the resort located at Seven Eagles. The Seven Eagles pool is the most popular within the resort and boasts two relaxing Jacuzzis with plenty of poolside seating. Enjoy poolside refreshments and dining at the Cove Bar and Grill, with a menu of sandwiches, salads, snacks, and smoothies, as well as a full bar
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
- Reunion finest rentals at affordable rates.
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- Accidental Damage Waiver of $59 plus tax will be required against any reported damages or loss to this property and its contents.
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
Un-restricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf, and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $18 per Adult and $12 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $120 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $180 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Jun - 2018|
|Jul - 2018|
|Aug - 2018|
|Sep - 2018|
|Oct - 2018|
|Nov - 2018|
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.