This is a must see home in Reunion Resort! This home truly has everything your heart desires. You can enjoy the lovely lake and green views while you relax by your sunny, south facing pool area, located near the 16th hole of the Jack Nicklaus signature course. As you enter the home you'll notice the attention to detail from the exquisite crown moldings to the custom woodwork and amazing ceiling details. The home boasts a gourmet kitchen including an island, breakfast bar, granite counter tops, top of the line appliances, and a custom range hood that is the center piece of the kitchen.
The family room has a built-in entertainment center, sitting room with fireplace, and doors that open out to the spacious covered lanai. This home features 5 bedrooms with 5 full and 1 half baths. There is one bedroom on the first floor, and the remaining 4 are located on the second floor. The master suite features a private balcony, lots of closet space, an en-suite bathroom dual vanities sinks, and a walk-in shower. The kid's bedroom offers two twin beds. There is another kids room with two twin beds for the kids to choose from. A large laundry room is conveniently located on the second level and offers lots of cabinet space for extra storage.
The outdoor living area offers a built-in summer kitchen, fireplace, large pool/spa with flagstone pavers, and outstanding golf views. For the young at heart, step inside the games room with a slate pool table, air hockey, Sony PlayStation 4, Multi-Arcade system, 55-Inch Smart TV, and more. You will find plenty to entertain all members of your party.
- Master #1- King - Second floor
- Master #2- King - Second floor
- Master #3- Queen - First floor
- Master #4- Twin/Twin - Second Floor
- Master #5- Twin/Twin - Second Floor
- 4,354 sq/ft of luxury accommodation
- South facing pool
- Overlooks 16th hole of the Jack Nicklaus course
- Elegant furniture package
- Formal dining room with seating for 8 persons
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- All towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary high high-speed internet
- 55-Inch SMART TV
- DVD Player
- Surround sound
- Private pool & spill over spa
- Summer kitchen
- Pool Alarm
- Full sized washer and dryer
- Ironing board
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Accidental Damage Protection of $115plus tax will be required against any reported damages or loss to this property and its contents.
- Pool heat is available and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
Un-restricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $18 per Adult and $12 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $120 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $180 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|