Property Reference RVH_098
Located in the Master's Landing area of the upscale Reunion Resort, and in close proximity to the 10th hole of the Jack Nicklaus golf course, this brand new 5 bedroom home boasts impressive luxury features such as 3 master bedrooms, and a luxury furniture package that include two custom kids bedrooms. The opulent interior design throughout will ensure that you will relax in style.
The options for entertainment are endless as this home features two deluxe game rooms. Upstairs you can enjoy playing a game of pool with friends and family, or take advantage of the casino themed table where you can play games such as roulette or poker. Downstairs, you will find another state of the art game room fully equipped with a foosball table, air hockey table, gaming chairs and 43-inch SMART TV x4, Xbox One, and PlayStation 3. The kids (and the kid's at heart) will thank you for renting this home!
Enjoy the Florida sunshine just by stepping outside onto the luxurious, fully private patio deck area. Whether it is to enjoy a dinner prepared in the outside built-in BBQ, swimming in the large pool with spill over spa, or sunbathing overlooking the gorgeous surrounding area, you and your family will love spending time on the deck.
With all of these amazing features, as well as access to all the wonderful five-star facilities of Reunion Resort, you do not want to miss out on the chance to stay in this home of premiere luxury. Your search for your perfect home away from home is over, so what are you waiting for!
- Master #1 - King
- Master #2 - King
- Master #3 - King
- Master #4 - Twin/Twin
- Master #5 - Twin/Twin
- South facing pool
- Extended deck with fire pit
- 3,172 sq. ft of luxury accommodation
- Elegant Furniture Package
- Upstairs entertainment area with pool table and bar
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
- 65-inch SMART TV
- DVD Player
- Private pool & spillover spa
- Built-in BBQ
- Covered outdoor dining
- Fire Pit
- No rear neighbors
2nd Floor Recreation Room
- Slate Pool table
- Poker table
- 60-inch TV
2nd Game Room
- 43-inch SMART TV x4
- Sony PlayStation 3
- Xbox One
- Air Hockey table
- Foosball table
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & iron
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation home!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
Walt Disney World® <10 miles
Universal Studios® <20 miles
Sea World® <17 miles
Shopping Outlet <14 miles
Orlando Airport <30 miles
Supermarket <2.5 miles
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- An Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- Cleaning service is NOT included but please ask for a quote
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Pool heat available for a fee and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
- The complimentary BBQ grill is provided free of charge. Reunion Vacation Homes and/or the Owner do not accept liability for equipment failure. It is the guests' responsibility to clean and maintain the barbecue and replenish Propane for the BBQ as required.
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf, and Tennis. Each of these activities requires an additional fee, the Water Park is $15 per Adult and $10 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $100 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $160 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|