4.5 full baths
3157 sq. ft.
Property Reference #RVH_163
Construction is nearby within view from the back of the home. Please contact us for project updates and construction discounts.
This beautiful home is located in the Fairway Ridge South neighborhood in the Westside of Reunion Resort and overlooks the Tradition golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus. Reunion Resort is only 6 miles to the gates of Disney!
The large deck, pool, and spa of this luxurious vacation rental home are surrounded by the beautiful landscape of the Tradition golf course. The ideal setting to relax and soak up the Florida sun on one of the loungers.
The open planned living area has comfortable seating from which you can admire the view of Florida's Blue sky from the large patio doors facing the pool deck. There is a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. The dining table seats 8 and there are 5 stools at the breakfast bar. There is also a desk built in desk.
Upstairs the large den has an 8ft slate pool table, there is a large wall-mounted TV to enjoy from the bar area and a second wall mounted 50" TV with PlayStation 4 games console and two chairs for children to enjoy.
To the rear of the home is the Master with King size bed and en-suite. Two further bedrooms with a Queen and two Twin beds respectively share a "Jack n Jill" bathroom. To the front of the home is a Queen bedroom with en-suite.
For your convenience downstairs there is a half bath and separate laundry room with washer and dryer, iron and ironing board.
All of this is located in the exclusive Reunion Resort. A truly beautiful place with world class amenities such as infinity pools, a full-service spa, scenic walking trails, fitness center, on-site fine dining, kids activities and much more.
- Master #1 - King (Downstairs)
- Master #2 - King (Upstairs)
- Master #3 - Queen (Upstairs)
- Bedroom #4 - Queen (Upstairs)
- Bedroom #5 - Twin/Twin (Upstairs)
- 3,157 sq/ft of luxury accommodation
- Views of the Nicklaus golf course
- Fully equipped kitchen and formal dining area
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
- Private pool and spill over spa
- Child's Pool alarm
- Four sun loungers
- Pool table
- PlayStation 4 + 50" TV
- 50" TV
- Pack’n’play crib
- High chair
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation home!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
- Finest homes at affordable rates.
Walt Disney World® 6 miles
Universal Studios® 19 miles
Sea World® 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Final payment is due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Accidental Damage Waiver of $89 plus tax will be required for any reported damages or loss to this property and its contents.
- Cleaning service is NOT included but please ask for a quote.
- Pool heat available and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Un-restricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf, and Tennis. Each of these activities requires an additional fee, the Water Park is $15 per Adult and $10 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $100 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $160 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Apr - 2018|
|May - 2018|
|Jun - 2018|
|Jul - 2018|
|Aug - 2018|
|Sep - 2018|
|Oct - 2018|
|Nov - 2018|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.