Reunion Resort MembershipProperty Reference #RVH_085
A definite must-see, "Sunset Villa" is one of Reunion's finest rentals, boasting a rare combination of characteristics including privacy, luxury living, and family entertainment! Phenomenal sunsets are your next-door neighbors when you vacation at this amazing house overlooking the 7th signature hole of the Arnold Palmer golf course, Seven Eagles clubhouse and The Grande; it is no wonder the reviews of this home have been impressive!
This expansive three-story home offers 6 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms and 2 half bathrooms, two game rooms, and over 3,660 Sq. Ft. of living space. There is also outside living space for you to enjoy with 3 floors of west-facing views, and a second-floor screened balcony overlooking the pool. Outside you can relax in the privacy of your private courtyard pool and spa with sun loungers, conversation seating, and an outside TV. This is the ideal place for families or groups to stay for the perfect dream vacation.
As you step inside, you will find the fully equipped kitchen boasting high-end stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and custom cabinetry. Through the French doors on the side of the kitchen boasts an outside area specifically made to host the large, stainless steel BBQ offering convenience when cooking family meals.
The living area boasts an open plan. After a day at the parks relax and unwind of the comfortable, large sofa and two additional chairs while watching the 55-Inch HD TV with an Apple TV 2. Want to enjoy a family meal in your home away from home? Then unwind at the luxury driftwood dining room table while taking in views of the golf course.
Also on the first floor is a ground-level master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and French doors that takes you to direct access to the courtyard. This floor also offers a family bathroom. On the second floor, you will find the second master with en-suite bathroom, a large walk-in closet, and balcony access. Next to the master, you will find a beautiful bedroom with a twin/twin bunk bed with a pull-out trundle. With luxury upgrades such as crown molding and wainscoting, this room eludes luxury.
Also on the second floor, you will find a family bath with a raised granite sink and a fun children's bedroom with two twin beds. This room has French doors that open out to the balcony, which has a screen, and a view of the courtyard pool.
One of the highlights of this home is found on the 3rd floor with a large balcony for you to truly appreciate Florida's warm weather with no better location in Reunion to take in the sunsets or simply watch the golfers during the day. This view is referred to us the "postcard" view of Reunion, and there is no better place to take this all in than this home.
For your entertainment, you can relax with a game of pool on the 8 ft. slate pool table or a game of Foosball while watching the wall-mounted 60-Inch TV. This space offers seating for 6 and a wet bar/fridge. This space also offers a family bathroom for your convenience.
The annex at the end of the courtyard boats its own entrance for your guest's privacy. With two bedrooms, and a King and Queen bed, respectfully, you will also find an additional kitchen and breakfast table.
To keep children of all ages entertained, this home also boasts a second games room equipped with its own dedicated AC, 2 synchronized Cruzin' driving arcade games so you can enjoy a competitive race, an air hockey table, and three wall-mounted 43-inch SMART TV with a Sony PlayStation 4 and Xbox 360. All of this will surely keep your family or group entertained. This is a Reunion rental that most can only dream about. Your every comfort has been thought about and catered for. From the luxury furnishings inside to the beautiful views outside, you will be sure to have an incredible vacation.
- Master Suite #1 - King en-suite (Ground Floor)
- Master Suite #2 - King en-suite (Second Floor)
- Bedroom #3 - Twin/Twin (Second Floor)
- Bedroom #4 - Twin/Twin/Trundle (Second Floor)
- Bedroom #5 - King (Annex)
- Bedroom #6 - Queen (Annex)
- 3,660 sq. ft of interior luxury accommodation
- 3 levels of balconies with breathtaking views
- Screened balcony overlooking the pool
- Gas BBQ
- Complimentary pack n play, high chair & stroller
- 10 HD wall-mounted TVs
- Theme children bedroom
- Fully equipped kitchen and formal dining area
- Air conditioning and upgraded indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- 55-inch LED HD TV
- Bose stereo
- Apple TV2
- Separate dining area
3rd floor Games Room:
- 8 Ft. slate pool table
- Foosball table
- Wet bar area
- Balcony with west-facing sunset view
2nd Game Room:
- Theater seats
- Sports Theme
- 43" SMART TVs
- 2 X Sync., Cruzin Arcade Games
- Air Hockey Table
- Playstation 4
- Xbox 60
- Pool & Spa in private courtyard
- Patio furniture and TV
- Sun loungers
- Pool safety fence
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & iron
TO RESERVE, PLEASE ASK FOR PROPERTY CODE: RVH_085
Walt Disney World® 6 miles
Universal Studios® 19 miles
Sea World® 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
Enjoy these amenities and more at the Reunion Resort, only 6 miles to Disney World®.
Reunion Water Park
Unlimited Access to Resort Amenities:This property has resort membership, therefore when you book with us as a Preferred Partner of Reunion Resort, you will have access to all of Reunion's amenities below:
- Water Park access
- Shuttle to Disney
- Shuttle Service throughout the resort
- Access to three signature Golf Courses
- Boutique Spa and Salon
- Tennis Centre*
- Access to 11 pools throughout the Resort
- On-site restaurants and bars.
- Pickleball**, FootGolf**, Bocce Ball
- Bicycles for 1 hr use at the resort per day
- Golf Short Game Practice Area
- Evening Glow Golf Event Entry on nights offered
- Access to Seven Eagles Fitness Center
- Access to self-service Business Center
- Eleven - Roof Top Bar/Restaurant After Hours Cover Entry
- WiFi internet access
- Children's Activity Program
All Activities are based on availability *Additional fees apply
**Fees will apply for rental rackets and balls. FootGolf is available after 3:00 pm on select days.
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- Final payment is due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Accidental Damage Protection of $115 plus tax will be required against any reported damages or loss to this property and its contents..
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Pool heat available and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
- Daily maid service is NOT included but please ask for quote
- The complimentary BBQ grill is provided free of charge. Reunion Vacation Homes and/or the Owner do not accept liability for equipment failure. It is the guest’s responsibility to clean and maintain the barbecue and replenish propane as required.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|
|May - 2020|
|Jun - 2020|
|Jul - 2020|
|Aug - 2020|