Property Reference RVH_103
This luxuriously appointed 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath private pool home with 2 car garage comes with a luxury contemporary furniture package located on the West-side area of the upscale Reunion Resort community and overlooks the Tradition golf course by Jack Nicklaus.
The garage (not accessible from inside the home) has been converted to a games room with carpet, air conditioning, reclining sofa, pool table, 50-inch Smart TV and PlayStation 4!
This 2,370 sq/ft home provides an air conditioned space with an open floor plan. The 1st floor provides fully equipped eat-in kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. There is a breakfast bar attached to kitchen area with 3 leather bar stools. Also an adjoining formal dining area with seating for four is provided. Large Living area with wrap around sofa and large Flat Screen television. The Downstairs Master Bedroom with King Bed with private bathroom and Walk in Shower. There is also a Wet Bar for guest use and a half bathroom.
On 2nd floor level provides a Second Master Bedroom with King sized bed.The Master provides a spacious area with plenty of lighting and private balcony area overlooking golf course! Private bathroom with granite counter tops and separate walk in shower/ garden bathtub. The remaining two bedrooms, a bedroom with queen sized bed and the other bedroom with 2 full beds, shared bathroom. A private laundry room with washer, dryer and sink.
Take full advantage of the Florida sunshine by your own private spacious pool. Pool overlooks gorgeous view of golf course and provides privacy fence. Next to the pool you will find 3 loungers ideal for the sun-seekers. A patio table with 4 chairs perfect for a breakfast outside and a bench seat for added seating.
- Master 1 - King (Downstairs)
- Master 2 - King (Upstairs)
- Master 3 - Queen (Upstairs)
- Bedroom 4 - Full/Full (Upstairs)
- 2,370 sq/ft of luxury accommodation
- Overlooks 3rd hole of the Tom Watson course
- West facing pool for sun and sunsets
- Fully equipped kitchen and formal dining area
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary high speed wireless internet
- 52-Inch TV with cable
- DVD Player and CD stereo
- Corner sofa
- Air Conditioning
- 50-inch Smart TV
- Reclining Sofa
- Pool Table
- PlayStation 4
- West facing position for sunsets and sunshine
- Private pool
- Patio furniture
- Child safety fence
- Full size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & iron
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
Walt Disney World® <10 miles
Universal Studios® <20 miles
Sea World® <17 miles
Shopping Outlet <14 miles
Orlando Airport <30 miles
Supermarket <2.5 miles
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- An Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- Cleaning service is NOT included but please ask for a quote
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Pool heat available for a fee and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
- This property does not include a BBQ, however, we do have them available for rental.
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf, and Tennis. Each of these activities requires an additional fee, the Water Park is $15 per Adult and $10 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $100 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $160 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|