Located in the upscale Reunion Resort community of The Villas North with a great view of the 15th hole of the Independence golf course designed by Tom Watson.
All of this is located in the exclusive Reunion Resort - just 6 miles from the gates of Disney World Florida and easy driving distance to other theme parks. A truly beautiful place with world class amenities such as infinity pools, a full-service spa, scenic walking trails, fitness center, on-site fine dining, kids activities and much more.
This condo is located in Building L, if you have friends or family looking to stay close by RVH_154 is the right next door in the same Building and RVH_169 is in the same building on the 2nd floor. RVH_172 and RVH_051 are in the next building (M).
This truly is a luxurious three-bedroom corner unit condominium full of natural light. The spacious living room and dining area have been furnished to an extremely high standard. There is a sofa with pull out Queen size bed, flat-screen TV complete with DVD player. There is also a fully functional kitchen which is very well equipped with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. The separate dining area has a beautiful dining table with seating for 6. Guests staying in this condo will enjoy luxury and comfort.
Large sliding patio doors lead out to your own south west facing balcony with a table and seating for 4 where you can enjoy great views of the sunrise and sunset.
The Master en-suite bedroom has a luxury King bed, a wall mounted flat-screen TV and cable. There is a large walk-in closet with an electronic safe, and a large en-suite bathroom with dual sinks, bathtub, and a large walk-in separate shower.
The second bedroom has a Queen bed, a wall mounted 32" flat-screen TV with cable. There is a large closet and an en-suite bathroom. The third bedroom has 2 luxury Full beds and a flat-screen TV. There is a large closet and an en-suite bathroom.
Complimentary high-speed wireless internet access is also available throughout the condo.
BEST RESORT IN THE CENTRAL FLORIDA / DISNEY AREA:
- 2,300 acres of golf course landscape
- Bicycle rentals
- Kids Club
- Secure gated community
- 6 miles to gates of Disney
- Fitness room
- 10 Community pools
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- Water park with a lazy river
Brief description of this condo:
- FREE local calls
- FREE high-speed Wi-Fi internet on secure network
- Overlooking Independence golf course designed by Tom Watson
- Resort membership - Allows access to Golf, Tennis & Water park. *Registration fee applies, Limited # of days
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Cable TV in each bedroom
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Located on 3rd floor with elevator access
- Bedroom #1 - King
- Bedroom #2 - Queen
- Bedroom #3 - Full / Full
- Living Area - Sofa with pull out Queen size bed
- Flat-screen TV
- DVD Player
- Terrace balcony
- Patio table and chairs
- FREE use of pack’n’play and high chair and stroller
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & Iron
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
- Reunion finest rentals at affordable rates.
Walt Disney World® 6 miles
Universal Studios® 19 miles
Sea World® 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- Accidental Damage Waiver of $59 plus tax will be required against any reported damages or loss to this property and its contents.
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
Un-restricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf, and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $18 per Adult and $12 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $120 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $180 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Oct - 2018|
|Nov - 2018|
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|