3 full baths
1755 sq. ft.
Property Reference #RVH_176
This large 1,630 sq ft vacation rental condo is located in building D of Cabana Ct, on the third floor. If you are traveling with family and friends looking to stay close by RVH_126 is in building A and RVH_120 is in building H.
This three-bedroom condominium has a spacious living room and dining area that has been tastefully furnished. There is an upgraded 60-inch flat screen TV complete with cable and DVD player. There is also a fully functional kitchen which is very well equipped with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. The separate dining area has a beautiful dining table with seating for 6. Large sliding patio doors lead out to your own large private terrace with a table and seating where you can enjoy breakfast and evening drinks whilst relaxing.
The Master en-suite bedroom has a King bed, upgraded 60" TV complete with cable and a DVD player. There is a large walk-in closet, an electronic safe, and a large en-suite bathroom with dual sinks, bathtub and a large walk-in separate shower. The second bedroom is with one Queen bed and flat-screen TV. There is a large closet and an en-suite bathroom. The third bedroom has 2 Full beds and flat-screen TV. There is a large closet and an en-suite bathroom.
Complimentary high-speed wireless internet access is also available throughout the condo.
Brief description of this condo:
Items/Services Provided Free of Charge
- FREE local and US nationwide long distance calls
- FREE high-speed Wi-Fi internet on secure network
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Oversize balcony
- Cable TV in each bedroom
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Located on the third floor with elevator access
- Standard coffee maker
- Keurig coffee maker
- Bedroom #1 - King
- Bedroom #2 - Queen
- Bedroom #3 - Full / Full
- Flat-screen TV with cable
- DVD Player
- Private terrace
- Patio table and chairs
- FREE use of "pack N play" crib, stroller and high chair
- Washer and dryer
- Ironing board & Iron
This condo is just 1.5 miles away from the main pool in the resort located at Seven Eagles. The Seven Eagles pool is the most popular within the resort and boasts two relaxing Jacuzzis with plenty of poolside seating. Enjoy poolside refreshments and dining at the Cove Bar and Grill, with a menu of sandwiches, salads, snacks, and smoothies, as well as a full bar
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation home!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
- Reunion finest rentals at affordable rates.
Walt Disney World® 6 miles
Universal Studios® 19 miles
Sea World® 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- Accidental Damage Waiver of $59 plus tax will be required against any reported damages or loss to this property and its contents.
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $18 per Adult and $12 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $120 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $180 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|May - 2018|
|Jun - 2018|
|Jul - 2018|
|Aug - 2018|
|Sep - 2018|
|Oct - 2018|
|Nov - 2018|
|Dec - 2018|
Rates* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options and fees.