3.5 full baths
2478 sq. ft.
Property Reference RVH_105
This luxury Reunion home is located within the Homestead area of Reunion, situated within easy walking distance to the Reunion Grande, The Clubhouse and The Seven Eagles Pool and Pavilion.
This newly furnished villa has its own private screened pool. The bright open plan ground floor has a comfortable living area with high vaulted ceiling and wall mounted flat screen TV. There is a formal dining area with seating for 6, a fully equipped kitchen featuring granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and breakfast bar. The adjoining Breakfast Nook eating area has seating for 4.
The spacious ground floor Master suite has a King size bed, large TV and large en-suite bathroom with twin vanity sinks, large tub, and walk-in shower. A gallery landing leads to four additional upstairs bedrooms, the second Master has a King size bed and flat screen TV. The remaining bedrooms are made up of a Queen bedroom and a Twin/Twin bedroom that shares a bathroom with 5th bedroom with two Twin beds, all with flat screen TV's.
The downstairs is completed by a laundry room and half bath.
All of this is located in the exclusive Reunion Resort. A truly beautiful place with world class amenities such as infinity pools, full-service spa, scenic walking trails, fitness center, on-site fine dining, kids activities and much more.
- Master 1 - King (Ground Floor)
- Bedroom 2 - Twin/Twin (Second Floor)
- Bedroom 3 - Twin/Twin Bunkbed (Second Floor)
- Bedroom 4 - King(Second Floor)
- Bedroom 5 - Queen (Second Floor)
- 2,477 sq/ft of luxury accommodation
- Fully equipped kitchen and formal dining area
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
- Cable TV
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Large Screened pool
- Patio furniture
- Poolside bathroom
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & iron
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation home!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
Walt Disney World® 6 miles
Universal Studios® 19 miles
Sea World® 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- If available, a early check-in/check-out may be arranged for a fee
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- An Accidental Damage Waiver (ADW) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- Cleaning service is NOT included but please ask for a quote
- Pool heat available for a fee and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
- This property does not include a BBQ, however, we do have them available for rental.
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Sep - 2018|
|Oct - 2018|
|Nov - 2018|
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|