2 full baths
1434 sq. ft.
Property Reference RVH_193
This luxuriously appointed 2nd-floor corner unit with a sunny south facing wrap around balcony is in a great location with a direct view of the pool and water fountain. This condo boasts 1,434 square feet of living space. There are three elegant bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, and two full bathrooms. The main gathering area offers living space, kitchen, and dining room that flows out to the balcony area through 2 sets of double French doors. Sit on your own private balcony and enjoy a cold drink in the warm Florida breeze.
Inside the condo, you can enjoy the high-quality furniture package that will surround you with welcoming luxury. The spacious and open planned living area has a large flat screen TV and DVD player. There is also a fully functional kitchen which is very well equipped with the stainless appliances and granite counter tops. There is a dining table with seating for 5 and additional seating for two at the breakfast nook.
When you are ready to rest your head at the end of your day, this Reunion condo ensures you will sleep in comfort. The master en-suite bedroom has a luxury King bed, cable TV, large walk-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom with dual sinks and a separate shower. The second and third bedrooms both have Full beds and cable TVs.
Brief description of this Reunion Resort condo:
Items/Services Provided Free of Charge
- FREE local, and long distance calls within the USA
- FREE high-speed Wi-Fi internet on secure network
- FREE use of high chair, stroller, bed guard and pack 'n' play crib
- FREE use of Reunion Terraces facilities
- South facing balcony with pool view
- 2nd-floor location with elevator access
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Cable TV in each bedroom
- Dining area with seating for 5
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Towels and linens are provided
- Bedroom 1 - King
- Bedroom 2 - Full
- Bedroom 3 - Full
- Cable TV
- Panoramic views
- Overhead ceiling fans
- Sunny south facing position
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board
The Terraces at Reunion offers luxury condominium living. With their own amenities just for Terraces residents. The Terraces’ offer you the best way to live the Reunion lifestyle. The amenities include:
- Large lap pool
- Whirlpool spa
- Two coal BBQ's
- Picnic area with park benches
- Two Covered gazebos
Enjoy the beautifully landscaped grounds, spacious sun deck and smooth sounds of water from the large independent fountain. The large refreshing pool is the perfect place for soaking up the Florida sun. All this without having to leave the neighborhood!
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
Walt Disney World® <10 miles
Universal Studios® <20 miles
Sea World® <17 miles
Shopping Outlet <14 miles
Orlando Airport <30 miles
Supermarket <2.5 miles
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- An Accidental Damage Waiver (ADW) fee will be required to cover any reported accidental damage to this property and its contents
- Cleaning service is NOT included but please ask for a quote
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf, and Tennis. Each of these activities requires an additional fee, the Water Park is $15 per Adult and $10 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $100 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $160 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Sep - 2018|
|Oct - 2018|
|Nov - 2018|
|Dec - 2018|
|Jan - 2019|
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|