Our Cleaning Policy
At Florida Vacation Homes, we care about our guests’ health and safety, and we are committed to the guidelines of the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention,) Public Health Recommendations. Therefore, our staff has been trained to take the following measures.
Sanitizing “High-Touch” Surfaces
Wiping down doorknobs, drawer & cabinet handles, electronics, faucets, kitchenware & appliances, etc.
Proper Staff Cleanliness Protocol
- Staff follows health safety measures by wearing masks, gloves, and thoroughly washing their hands with soap for at least 20 seconds.
- Not touching their eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Practicing social distancing of at least 6 feet and refrain from shaking hands.
- To seek immediate medical attention and staying home if they display symptoms of illness.
- We are waiting a minimum of 18 hours to enter a property to fully clean and disinfect.
- Cleaners are all aware of our required standards as well as the staff.
- The property will be disinfected after all cleaning is completed and then wiped again prior to next arrival.
Bedding & Linens
- All are being properly cleaned using the guidelines of the VRMA and the CDC.
Safeguarding Guests & Our Team by using Masks & Gloves
Disinfectant Fogger to Prevent Spread of Virus & Bacteria
EPA-Approved Disinfectant for Cleaning all High-Touch Surfaces
What You Can Do
You have already made a smart move by choosing a vacation home for your stay as it provides privacy and distance from crowds. Follow guidelines of social distancing and cleanliness when out-and-about. Bring along sanitizers when you leave the home, and wash your hands as soon as you re-enter the property. Consider preparing meals and snacks at the vacation home to avoid the need to eat out.