Take advantage of great rates
Property Reference #308
Experience a truly luxurious vacation in this 8 bed, 8.5 bath villa with 6,860 sq. ft. of luxury accommodation for you and your family. The resort style amenities include a game room, private home theater, pool with spillover spa and sun shelf, and ample outdoor lanai space. The villa was furnished with high standards and your vacation experience in mind.
Instantly feel at home as you step into the open living area with views overlooking the 14th and 15th holes of the Nicklaus golf course. The living room has sectional seating for everyone surrounding a 65" TV. Dine as a family with formal seating for 20 and breakfast bar seating for five. The kitchen featuring double stainless steel appliances was designed with a large group in mind. The chef in your family will have everything they need to prepare meals.
The pool deck has a large pool with sun shelf. Soak up the sun lounging by the pool with plenty of luxury patio furniture. Dine by the pool after grilling on the sun shelf. There is outdoor table seating for 14 and three ceiling fans to help keep you cool.
On the ground floor, you will find two master suites both with king beds. The main master suite has sliding glass doors out to the pool area. The other ground floor master suite offers extra privacy in the annex separated from the main house by the courtyard.
Head up to the second floor to find the other six bedrooms. Two of the bedrooms on the second floor are kids' bedrooms one with a Rock Band theme and the other a roller coaster theme. The Rock Band room has a stage perfect for your little star to perform with the Wii Rock Band video game. The kids' rooms both have two twin over full bunk beds. The villa has four other master bedrooms with king sized beds. All of the bedrooms in this villa have their own bathroom and a 32" TV.
Entertain the family with the private game room and home theater. The game room has a pool table, foosball table, and 42" TV. The second floor home theater boasts a 108" projection screen with 1080p theater projector, Bose surround sound, stadium style recliner seating for 8, Blu-ray player, and refreshment bar for your convenience.
Plan your next family vacation to sunny Orlando and experience an unforgettable vacation with Magical Vacation Homes.
- Master Suite #1 - King (Ground Floor)
- Master Suite #2 - King (Ground Floor)
- Master Suite #3 - King (Second Floor)
- Master Suite #4: King (Second Floor)
- Master Suite #5: King (Second Floor)
- Master Suite #6: King (Second Floor)
- Bedroom #7: Twin/Full Bunk x2 (Second Floor)
- Bedroom #8: Twin/Full Bunk x2 (Second Floor)
- 6,860 sq. ft. of luxury accommodation
- Private courtyard
- Kids' Bedrooms
- Kitchen bar top seating for 5
- Formal dining area with seating for 20
- Large living area with comfy sofas
- Fully equipped kitchen with two ovens
- 2 Dishwashers
- 2 Commercial size refrigerator
- Custom paint and window treatments
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Keyless entry. No hassle with key pick-up!
- All towels and linens are provided
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
Private Home Theater
- Theater seating for 8
- 108-inch Projection screen
- Bose surround sound
- 1080p Theater projector
- Refreshment bar
- Large seating area
- 65-inch TV
- Blu-ray player
- Private pool
- Spillover spa
- Sun shelf
- Summer kitchen
- Luxury patio furniture
- Table seating for 14
- 3 ceiling fans
- 42-inch TV
- Pool Table
- Foosball table
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Ironing board & iron
Why book this rental?
- Professional on-site management company to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
- Reunion finest rentals at affordable rates.
Walt Disney World® 6 miles
Universal Studios® 19 miles
Sea World® 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Accidental Damage Protection of $195 plus tax will be required on behalf of the property owner against any reported damages or loss to this property and its contents.
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Pool heat available for $45 a day and is recommended from the 31st Oct. to the 31st Mar. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
- The complimentary BBQ grill is provided free of charge. Reunion Vacation Homes and/or the Owner do not accept liability for equipment failure. It is the guest’s responsibility to clean and maintain the barbecue.
- House Guest Registration NOT AVAILABLE
Unrestricted access to the following pools:
While staying in this property you and all of your party will be able to use the majority of Reunion's amenities such as 6 swimming pools, children's activity program, bike hire, boutique spa, on-site restaurants, and bars.
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Please note this property does not have access to certain additional amenities within the resort shown below that require house guest registration. Including Reunion’s Water Park, Tennis or Golf.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Sep - 2019|
|Oct - 2019|
|Nov - 2019|
|Dec - 2019|
|Jan - 2020|
|Feb - 2020|
|Mar - 2020|
|Apr - 2020|