This exceptionally beautiful, 4 bedroom 3,300 sq. ft. luxury villa is located in ‘Homestead’ - the most desirable area in Reunion. This home features second floor front and rear facing balconies. The expansive rear balcony overlooks the private sparkling pool and paved travertine deck and has great sweeping views of the pristine Watson golf course (holes 6 & 7)
As you enter this home, you are greeted with modern contemporary furniture, travertine tile floors, and widened doorways throughout the entire first level. Featuring an open concept floor plan with cathedral ceilings, this home offers all of the luxury of an estate level home. The Interior Design has been created with great detail and taste by the high-end Designers Robb & Stucky, with no expense spared!
The clever design of this home offers 2 large living spaces which are perfect for your friends and family to enjoy. The first relaxing area has a comfortable sitting area for 6 with a wall mounted TV, the main living area homes a sumptuous leather sectional sofa and 50” wall-mounted TV. The study area offers a desk.
Adjacent to the living space this home has a state-of-the-art galley kitchen. Comprising of lowered granite counter tops, stunning eggshell upper and lower cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and a breakfast bar with seating for 4, this kitchen allows you to be involved in all of the entertainment of the living area while preparing your meals. The dining room has direct access from the kitchen and living area and features a dining table with seating for 8.
Located on the ground floor you will find the first of two master bedrooms. It features a floor-residing King sized bed, flat screen TV/DVD player, and an en suite tiled bathroom with roll-in shower and Jacuzzi tub. The upstairs level features wood floors running throughout the remaining three bedrooms each of which have private bathrooms, flat screen TV/DVD player, and direct balcony access. The upstairs master bedroom features a king sized bed and garden tub in the en suite bathroom. The additional two bedrooms each feature a walk-in shower in their respective bathrooms. Bedroom 2 has a Queen sized bed and bedroom 3 has 2 Full beds.
All bedrooms enjoy designer window dressings complete with black-out drapes.
Exit through the rear of the home and step through the covered lanai featuring a built-in gas grill and fridge. There is an outdoor dining table with seating for 6, bistro table with seating for 2, and 4 poolside lounge chairs. Bring your indoor entertaining outdoor with this expansive paved pool deck overlooking the finest greens of the Reunion Resort signature golf courses!
Child friendly: Child safety fence for use around the pool.
- Master #1- King (Ground Floor)
- Master #2- King (Second Floor)
- Master #3 – Queen (Second Floor)
- Bedroom #4 - Two Full (Second Floor)
- 3,300 sq/ft of luxury accommodation
- Overlooks Watson course holes six and seven
- Fully equipped kitchen and formal dining area
- Study with desk and printer
- Air conditioning and indoor ceiling fans
- Smoke-free and pet-free for your comfort
- All towels and linens are provided
- Complimentary high speed wireless internet
- Cable 50" flat screen TV and DVD Player
- Additional Living Area features 42" Flat Screen TV, DVD, Desk Area
- Formal Dining Room features Wood Table with 8 Chairs
- Private pool
- Outdoor Deck features a Covered Lanai
- Metal dining Table, 6 Chairs, 4 Loungers
- Outside Speakers
- Summer Kitchen with Natural Gas Grill
- Child safety fence
- Full size washer and dryer
- Ironing board
Why book this rental?
- Professionally managed to offer you a superior, personalized service
- No hassle with key pick-up! Drive straight to your vacation rental!
- Detailed guest information guide provided within each property
- Reunion finest rentals at affordable rates.
Walt Disney World® 6 miles
Universal Studios® 19 miles
Sea World® 15 miles
Shopping Outlet 12 miles
Orlando Airport 27 miles
Supermarket 1/2 mile
Terms And Conditions:
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm
- Check-out time is 10:00 am
- If available, a early check-in/check-out may be arranged for a fee
- All properties are non-smoking and no pets are allowed
- Tax is not included in nightly rates
- There is a one-time departure cleaning fee for all stays
- Final payment due 45 days prior to your arrival
- Pool heat available for $35 a day. If you would like the Spa / Hot Tub to be heated you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
*Accidental Damage Protection of $89 plus tax will be required against any reported damages or loss to this property and its contents.
Un-restricted access to the following pools:
Optional Access to the following pools is available via house guest registration:
Only if you wish to access an additional 5 of Reunion’s Pools including the Water Park and the Tennis or Golf will you need to be registered as a House Guest. There is a limit to the number of days that can be appointed to house guests. Therefore the house guest registration is not for the entire length of your stay, just the specific date(s) you wish to access the Water park, Tennis or Golf. There is a registration fee which is for one day. This is for you and all of your party - NOT EACH. If available, additional dates can be purchased. You are required to be registered for your desired date(s) at least 5 business days before your arrival. Once registered, your dates cannot be changed, the passes cannot be credited or reissued even if the water park is closed for any reason or if they are not collected or used. Once you are registered you and all of your party will be able to access 5 additional pools including the Water Park, Golf and Tennis. Each of these activities requires and additional fee, the Water Park is $18 per Adult and $12 per Child payable at the entrance, Golf is $125 per person during low season (Jun to Dec) and $185 per person during Peak season (Jan - May) and Tennis is $20 for one day.
From the resort pools to Reunion's fine dining, outdoor activities, and beautiful Florida settings, Reunion is sure to make your Orlando vacation a special one. All of this is ideally located to some of Orlando’s best shops and restaurants – and just 6 miles to Walt Disney World!
Reunion Resort amenities include:
- 24-Hour Gated Community Security
- 11 on-site Pools throughout Resort
- Fine & Casual Dining
- Bicycle Rentals
- Activities for Kids (ages 4-10)
- Boutique Spa
- Water Park
- 6 Hydro-Grid Lighted Tennis Courts
- 3 Championship Golf Courses
- *Water park, Tennis, and Golf access is limited and subject to house guest privileges which should be pre-arranged.
|Feb - 2019|
|Mar - 2019|
|Apr - 2019|
|May - 2019|
|Jun - 2019|
|Jul - 2019|
|Aug - 2019|
|Sep - 2019|